Looks like I'll be leaving you soon...

Lauren92

Reaction score
No, I'm not in labour, but I'm getting induced at 10AM tomorrow...

I can't believe I'm still pregnant, but there you go!

Me and my hubby are going to try sex again in a minute, but we're going to make it the most vigorous I've had in the whole of my pregnancy.

I know it'll probably hurt, but I'll do anything to get this labour going naturally!

:bd: = :stork: = :baby:

Go for it and if it does not work - all the best for induction xxx

Oooh good luck!! For the :bd: and possibly the induction! Lets hope it starts before that x

Hope it works! Good luck with the induction if not!

BOING BOING BOING!!!!!!!

good luck girl! x

Good luck with the :bd: and the induction if it doesn't work! It did for me with Sam so fingers crossed for you too :dust:

good luck for today if plan A didnt work! x

good luck with today, hope you are holding your LO soon and you are both happy and healthy. :)

Hi girls! I haven't had my induction, because when I woke up this morning at 6AM I was having contractions that started at 5 minutes apart, and slowly started to close in.

By 10AM, they were 3 1/2 minutes apart, so I called the hospital and said I think I'm in labour, so I won't be coming in for the induction. They said that was good news, and I hung up.

The contractions kept on coming until they were 3 minutes apart, but at 11:41 they just vanished!

I haven't had a single twinge since.

Bugger it! :(

Now I'm gonna have to phone the hospital and book another induction. I really thought it was labour :(

They may come back! Good luck whichever way you go!

I phoned my midwife, and she said that it sounded like I'd go into real labour very soon, and said she'd give me another few days to go naturally seeing as I was getting so close.

I just wish the contractions would come back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back