looking for some advice asap

chezzabell

Reaction score
My legs are in pain, it feels like they are burning, like i have burnt them in the sun, my oh thinks he can see a lump behide each knee

any ideas???

Iam just going to wait for water to warm up again and go for a hot bath

Hi chezzabell,

i have been having this symptom since about 7 weeks pregnant.
at first it started with numbness on my left leg (now both of them), it became very painful and feeling a burning sensation. I have been to 2 different GP's and they said that it must be a nerve that it is trapped, a nerve that goes from spine and as ligaments relax during pregnancy it gets trapped).

My midwife told me the same, and she said that it will get better in April (when my baby is born...) :wall:

it happens when i'm standing or walking, but lately is happening as well when i'm sitting or lying.... annoying.

don't know if it is the same as you. if you go to GP and they tell you something different please let me know. They ask me to take paracetamol and if it carries on they may send me to the physio.

Cherie hon are you ok? just saw this. Have you spoken to NHS Direct or your docs? :hug:

xxx

I'm not supposed to be in here yet, but I hope you're ok. I would do what the girls suggest and ring the emergency doctors or nhs direct people and see what they say :hug:

thanks for all the replys hun, i didnt ring NHS but had a bath which killed my legs when I got in to it, and then i sat with my legs elavated (sp) and they seem so much better this morning, I have app with MW today so will tell her about.

mirella that sounds like mine, if MW says anything else I will let you know.

Thanks girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

chezzabell said:
thanks for all the replys hun, i didnt ring NHS but had a bath which killed my legs when I got in to it, and then i sat with my legs elavated (sp) and they seem so much better this morning, I have app with MW today so will tell her about.

mirella that sounds like mine, if MW says anything else I will let you know.

Thanks girls :hug: :hug: :hug:
just be carefull hun you don't want to take any chances with the preggy if your feeling like that you should deffo ring nhs, but at least you got middy today :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back