early labor???

ree77

Reaction score
Need some advice ladies,

I have a history of going into early labor but much further along atleast into the third trimester. Since about 1am I have been having a constant cramping pain and pressure. It doesnt come and go it is constant, I took a hot bath and that didn't help. I know when you are earlier on you don't actually feel "contractions" when going into labor, but I don't know what it feels like. Does anyone know what it feels like or have heard what it feels like. I've also taken some tylenol which also has not helped. Not sure what else to do for it, it very well maybe my uterus stretching but because nothing is helping it and has been going on for about 12hrs it has me a little concerned. Any ideas??

xoxo Ree

Hello

I had some cramping on and off during the middle of the second trimester and occassional pressure feelings but I must admit it wasn't constant.

I'd get it checked out if I were you. Sami has had some problems recently with threatened early labour - they managed to stop it - so she may be able to help more than me.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hey hunnie sorry I only just saw your post. I am a bit further gone than you but when I went into hospital at 27 weeks I had constant pressure in ym pelvis (little one was very head down already) and crampy period type pains, and was only feeling the strongest of the contractions, although I had already felt some Braxton hicks.

I would check with your midwife if you are feeling worried that this isn't just normal stretching pressure. It is definately better safe than sorry.

I hope it's nothing babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back