Look-ie what I bought lol!

lea m

Reaction score
LOL I couldnt resist! I needed to get SOMETHING lol and had waited so long! (except the dummies I bought)
baby002.jpg

baby005.jpg

baby006.jpg

It is cute! I love it! :D

Sorry if the pics have come up sideways? I changed them on photobucket but I think it is playing up for me! (it always does this to me lol)

Awww thats so cute! I want one! There is tons of lovely baby clothes in the shops at the moment!

I've still not bought anything although all that will change after my next scan on Wed!

its not come up hun :hug:
i hate photobucket! i tried to load a photo using it and it didn't work!

Aww they're so cute!! You've done well there, they're gorgeous!! :cheer:

I loved buying all the stuff to start with, obviously because this is my first so I got to buy everything from scratch which has been sooo exciting (and stressful!) xx

AAhhhh, so cute :D
I can't wait to start buying things!
:hug:

awwww thats so sweet, i realy can't w8 to start buying things lol my partner is so desprate to start getting things :D i think he'll be in heven when i get to 12 weeks ha ha

They are fab hun! I'm just back from Tesco and was oohing and aahing over those same little outfits! Bought a little jacket in the other day but trying to wait a little later as I just know I'll end up buying far too much if I start too soon!!!

S xxx

Thanks everyone!! :D:D

Lauranjamesnbaby I have no idea why you cant see it!?? :(

Dannii, I have to get everything from scratch this time too! :cheer: Which is great in one way, but expensive lmao!

Lol Asma, Im guessing the sad face was meant to be a smiling one? hee hee
Tesco has some great stuff doesnt it? I love the baby clothes there and great prices!! :D

I got it from Tesco!! It was £8 which I thought was good for Disney too!! :D
:cheer:
I love it! I love the little dotty babygrow! hee hee
It looks massive though! When I think of my 3 newborn? But just incase I have a 10lbs baby I thought I wouldnt get the small baby size which is actuall 7.5lbs! :D

I can see the pic now :cheer: and they are gorgeous, so cute! couldn't see before because of my pc, it also made my ticker disappear :(
got everything back now.
can't beleive how tiny babies clothes are! lol

Thankyou both!! :D:D
can't beleive how tiny babies clothes are!
Yeh but if this baby is average size, that set will be massive on him/her!! hee hee
I always remember looking at baby clothes thinking oh this one is small this will fit when they are born, then trying them on and being no where near lmao! And my babies wernt even that small!

They look gorgeous! I cant wait to start buying stuff either - been holding off until the scan, but time to let loose soon!

Jimmer said:
They look gorgeous! I cant wait to start buying stuff either - been holding off until the scan, but time to let loose soon!

Yay just go crazy and buy everything!! hee hee I love buying baby things!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back