*lizz*

woohoo!!!!!! scan went really well! :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :cheer: :cheer:
when we originally went in i felt like i had a full bladder, she showed us the heart beating and the baby moving, but i was told baby was scrunched up and needed to be lying flat to get measurements right so had to fill my bladder up more and come back in half an hour, which we did and my bladder was nice and full, but then we had to wait an hour and they wouldnt let me wee and i was so desperate to go that it was hurting and i cried cuz i was getting so stressed out, so they said i could go and wee a little bit. then when we finally went in for the scan she said my bladder was too full!!!! (well if they hadnt made me wait so long!!)
anyway, baby is 6cm long and all is well despite nearly peeing myself.xx

That's great news! :dance: :dance: Too full? If they'd made me wait an hour with a full bladder I'd be tempted to pee right there and then! :shakehead:

they kept saying, if you go to the toilet, your bladder may not be full enough again and then we'll have to make another appointment and go through the whole process again.
when i was sobbing away i was saying to o/h "i really cant hold it any longer and when we finally do get in there and she starts prodding my belly about i'll probably wet myself and it'll be really embarrassing!" and o/h said "never mind, just if ur gonna wet urself, aim towards her cuz its her fault for making you hold it so long anyway" lol, i was very tempted. but the wee i had when we were finished, was the best wee i've ever had, and i never thought i'd say that of a wee lol

hiya hun i totaly sympafse lol i had such a full bladder i had to empty it twice :hug: and they made me wait 45 mins with a very full bladder :evil: :evil: MEANIES :lol:

so pleased it went well hun congrats :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

its horrible isnt it, and they just dont care either!
but yay second tri here i come!! i'm catching u up anna lol
13 weeks on tues :dance: :dance:

wooo hooo that's great it's going so fast, i'm 18 weeks on thursday :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111