Little wriggler!

jussy

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Does anyone else's tummy wriggle and wiggle lots? Mine does it during the day sporadically and then realy goes for it at night time!

Its nice now the morning sickness has stopped (@ 20 wks for me) and to have a big bump, I now feel pregnant! I was thinking of getting a doppler but I think all the wriggling is reassuring enough!! :)

ps - does anyone else get very stressed when shopping for prams? Not enjoying that much!! :think:

awww lucky you!!

i cant wait to have that feeling

as for prams ... yeah i've given myself headaches over it :wall:

I have a very big wriggler, some days he doesnt stop and had to ask the MW when he actually sleeps (she said when you do - which I thought was sweet).

I have only just bought my pram after months of debating and the only advice I can give is ensure you think about whether it will suit your lifestyle - and if there is a car seat with it whether this actually fits your car (does it fit your car with a fixed base so you dont have to mess around with seat belts all the time, just clicks off the pushchair and straight onto the base fitted in the car). Its an absolute minefield and would suggest going to an independant shop that have them all out on display so you can test away to your hearts content!!!

Thanks for the pram advice - I think I've tried every single travel system going to see which is the easiest (i'm going for ease rather than looks and price!) Think I've settled on the ICandy Cheery or the Britax Vigour 3+.

In terms of baby movement - perhaps I spoke to soon - could he have moved? I could feel lots on each side and now I feel nothing - I feel gurgling in my middle but not like it was - do you think its worth a visit to the M/W? :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back