• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Little bit of a BF'ing update...

floppit

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions when I posted about LO fussing. It didn't last long before she was back to good long feeds, maybe because I took some of the advice, maybe it was just a little glitch anyway. I'm trying to make sure at least some of heer daytime feeds are on the bed where it's cool and dark and it does seem to help.

She put on 5 ounces last week despite the fussing so I think the big lesson to me is to stop worrying (but - errrr - yeah, I know I will again).

I honestly think I can really feel the positives effects of the hormones from BF'ing and I'm sure that's why I 'feel' it so much when I feed less, maybe it's a bit of a seperate topic but apart from being told BF'ing gives happy hormones no-one talked to me much about it (MW's, BF'ing groups etc).

Glad that all is back to normal for you :D It seems to be my turn now for a fussy baby :?

Lying down and feeding has always been the most sucessful way for me and Calleigh (well up until now :wall: ) and i get to have a few zzzzzzzzz whilst she feeds :)

It has to be something to do with them being 4 months old! Kathryn is still fussing at almost every daytime feed- she will have had a good feed if she's on for 10 minutes these days! Gone are the days of the 20 minute feed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back