• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Line Dilemma!!!

Heulyn

Reaction score
I'm getting the FAINTEST lines you have ever seen on the HPT's I'm doing, and it's driving me potty!

I have NO idea how many DPO I am, because of the buggered up cycle I've had, and not even a glimmer of what the date of conception was, because I was supposed to be protected by the pill until the 20th of May!!

I only tested because I had 28 days with no bleeding, so figured I was due AF sometime in there!

So now I'm getting faint lines, and no AF, but I can't very well cry BFP either, just in case!

I HATE this waiting game!! :evil: Graaagghh!!!!!!!! :evil:

:wall: :nopoas: :wall:

Okay, rant over... /phew!

Can we be a little excited ? :oooo:

What tests are you using, I highly recommend First resonse :)

Yep, I love First Response got strong BFP's straight away :) x

You can be a weeny bit excited... I know I am xD

At the minute I'm just using High Street Cheapies, they're 25miu, and you get 3 for £1-ish from B&M.
I test too often to use anything more expensive! Haha!

Maybe I'll get a first response... :think: but OH wants to wait until next week to test... I don't think he quite understands the addiction xD

awww great news! roll on nxt week :) xxx

Oh, thanks girls :D

Only thing is.. time's gunna DRAAAAGG!
My Dad, Stepmum and my Sister are coming to visit on the 28th too, from Wales to Northern Ireland, to stay for 3 days, so mega drag!!!!

And I'm such a :poas: that I'll be getting OH to hide the last HPT I have until then!!

I had just the same! Now 4 days later the lines are alot darker!!! Just keep on testing!!! Good luck girl!! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back