• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lil_miss123

Snuggle

Reaction score
Good luck for your scan tomorrow, hope you get what you wish for :hug:

Dont forget pics :cheer:

hiya darlin!

thanx, fingers crossed for me yeah. i just cant wait to see my baby again its just amazing! knowing that everything is allright! ill let you all no what im having and ill put my scan photos up so u can all see.

big :hug:

not long now! :D will it be a girl or a boy only time can tell!

:cheer: :dance:

Good luck today bet you can't wait to see him/her again :cheer:

goodluck hun im gonna just guess boy :)

cant wait to see if my guess is right or wrong lol

when i had mine done sonographer took ages grr then my otehr half mentioned about date scan i totally forgot about filling form in first lol i didnt like her se was so ouch on my baby belly, looks of my baby on that day she ddint like her neither lol

she said i was having a girl but.... she said no signs of boy so deffo girl so i cant go by that but still calling it a girl till born if boy then nevermind :)

hey all enn you was right its a little boy! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: soooo happy....they showed me all over his body and he it healthy and fine...his lil heart was beating right fast and the lady said he had a full bladder and everything was fine! :cheer:

Congratulations darlin...just what you wanted

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

in when she said oh i can see little testicles i was like yessss lol! brill! just waitning for a phone call off daddy!

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :dance:

awesome was good guess by me :)

congrats again :)

im gonna guess by heartbeat on apr 24th foraccurate of my baby.

ive done some prediction tests and tehy said girl so :)

hey thanx hun! i just hopy you are as happy with your results as i am !

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back