light headed/weak/hot?

teampc

Reaction score
Hey ladies

just wanted to see if anyone else has been having anything like this

for a few days now I keep randomly feeling really weak and light headed. I go really hot and have to sit or lie down, it seems random I cant see a pattern to when its happening

anyone else having anything like this? do you think I should call the docs just to get a once over?

I would get a once over and check there is no Urine Infection; I sometimes feel hot and slightly giddy, make sure you are also eating and drinking enough... xx

Yes every now and then I feel hot and a bit faint and just gotta stop for a fee minutes!! Then it seems to pass. It feel horrid and makes me soo tired but all in a good cause for the lo xx :)

maybe you have low blood pressure? i often feel like that and midwife says its because of low blood pressure - but im afraid theres nothing you can do about it. My mum also has it and fainted a few times during her pregnancies x

I'm cold, really cold! Cant work out if its the weather or the pregnancy. But hot sounds more normal to me? My friend did a lot of fainting during her pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back