Libby Lovepops Pics & She Rolled!!

Emmylou

Reaction score
Well I am enormously proud of my princess, last week she rolled from her back to her front for the first time (up till then she kept getting her arm stuck), then this morning she rolled from her back to her front, then from her front back onto her back!!! :D

Just thought I'd add a few (non Mr Bee) pictures :D

The flower she loved before Mr Bee came along:
15072007633.jpg

Look mom I made it onto my tum!
25072007662.jpg

Found her thumb :shakehead:
25072007673.jpg

Having a word........c'mon baby Daniel.....come out to play!! (Baby was born 4 days later :cheer: )
Skinohead.jpg

Have cut my friends head off as I haven't asked her if I can post her pic on here.

wow she is doing so well..hope Dylan hasn't taught her the thumb sucking trick

awwwwwww WHAT a cutey! that second pic is my favourite, bless her!

awww shes sooo cute, can't believe how quickly shes growing though :shock: :hug:

i could just eat her up, so scrummy but i dont think u would be impressed with me Em lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

gorgeous baby!!! :D

Thanks everyone.....Libby will be coy & blushing to know that Sammy is dreaming of her KK :)
MK - Please don't gobble her up........I need her :D
I can't believe how much she's growing either Foxymum, my friend has just had a baby, and i can't believe Lib was ever so small :shock:

She's such a treasure Emmy and so clever! I'd like to eat her up too!

Valentine xxx

Awww she is gorgeous! Growing up so fast! Well done Libby for rolling over! :clap:

I know what you mean, our neighbour had a little girl at the end of June and she weighed more than Brody did at birth and I could never imagine Brody being so small! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back