Libby.....as requested by Nic ;0)

Emmylou

Reaction score
hehe.....sorry to post Libby pics again, but Nic made a special request, and who am I to turn down showing off my princess?!

Eating baby rice for the first time:
29082007902.jpg

Using the dining table leg as a teething toy (I discovered her like this when she had gone quiet! Lol)
30082007905.jpg

With her hair in a ponytail :lol:
29082007897.jpg

Eating some cucumber (which she loves munching on)
10092007938.jpg

And finally.....paying the bill :wink:
10092007942.jpg

Awww Great pic's :D

Love the ponytail one but i am a bit jealous Keeley's nearly a year old and she only just has enough hair for one now and Libby is 7 months younger and has one already :x :lol: :hug:

And what a good girl for payin the bill :lol:

Libby is gorgeous hun :hug:

shes gorgeous bless her :hug: :hug:

Tias hair has gone mental i will have to do some piccies soon

Awww, bless her chewing the table :rotfl:

Her little ponytail is so cute :D

How cool is that ponytail!!!! I am going out to buy a cucumber now, I bet it is really cooling on their gums!!

missac said:
How cool is that ponytail!!!! I am going out to buy a cucumber now, I bet it is really cooling on their gums!!

I think thats why she likes them - she prefers them as slices too rather than batons.

Her ponytail only lasted about 3 minutes before she pulled it out, so first & last ponytail for a while :wink:

missac said:

I think thats why she likes them - she prefers them as slices too rather than batons.

Her ponytail only lasted about 3 minutes before she pulled it out, so first & last ponytail for a while :wink:

Awww she is sooo cute!

Brody loves cucumber too but I'm also going to try slices cos it always slips straight out his hands!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back