Lets see..

xLilKatiex

Reaction score
Im having a test at the sexual health clinic on Wednesday, although Im due for my period around weds or thurs. Ive been having these symptoms, i really dont knowwhat they are telling me BUT thats why I am here:

My boobs are not sore but feel a bit heavier and my nipples are a big more enlarged and small spots.
I have had a sicky feeling for about a week.
My stomach feels, I cant explain, its not painful but slight movement in my lower abdomen, also feels a bit tightish on my back lol :s
Rather moody past few days, torturing my boyfriend at every little wrong thing he does bless him!
Eating a wee bit more.
We had sex last night, and it hurt at first but then it was ok, but he stopped as he saw I was in pain and my liquidy stuff *lol* was a bit tihcker then usual.

Also I dont know what this is about but, I was a size 8 beginning of Jan this year. My new size 10 jeans arrived yesterday.. They just WILL NOT do up the zip doesnt even meet. HELP!

you might be hun you do sound like you have some of the symptoms, wait till you take the test and that will reveal all.

i hope you get the result you want :hug:

Thank you hun. Would the test show, if I take it round about the day Im due or not?

im sorry i cant help you a lot as i think that nothing is certain until you have a result.

You can take a test from the day your period is due, if you get a negative then leave it for a few days and if your still having the same symptoms and your period hasnt come on then take another test.

hope it goes ok, let me know :hug: :hug:

Hi

Hope you are ok. They could be symptoms but sometimes when women are worried a that they might have become pregnant they interpertate their bodies activities as being pregnancy symptoms when they arent so i wouldnt worry too much if you are concerned about being pregnant.

What day of your cycle did you have sex?

Sarah

According to the sexual health woman she worked out I had sex in the main times that I was fertile days 13-15 of my cycle. I had sex on these 3 days. This is why she wants to test me. x

well good luck for tommorrow hun, will be thinking of you hope you get the result you want! Let us know and we will be here if you want to chat at all. :hug: :hug:

If you read all the threads on here you will see loads of women try to have babies and dont. They too have sex on the right days of the month. So if your worried you are pregnant just think a little about that and it might help.

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back