Dreams

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
are having really strange dreams a syptom of pregnancy or not??
I am due period tomorrow but still no sign, i did a test in the middle of the day but my wee was coloured like water BFN (so not very strong :oops: )
i am so convinced though, i am constantly peeing .....and i mean all the time. was really moody yesterday and really sad the day before that boobs are a little sensitive and i am really tired....been falling asleep at 11 in the morning on the sofa. also have these funny niggly movements in loer abdomen....................who knos?? i guess im just writing this to convince myself.
i may test again friday

Good Luck you never know, i've been havibg dreams about babies and its been awful! They pood all on my bed and had trouble bathing them he he he maybe its a sign from god Do you REALLY want them????

I had some weird baby dreams not so long ago, that I had twins, one in each arm, and I found it really difficult to feed them both (breastfeed) at the same time. Then I looked down at their little heads in their bonnets, suckling on me and they had piglet faces!! It was quite horrible! I knew I still loved them though. :rotfl:

lol was gonna start my own thread but coincedently theres one here.

my dream last nite was so vivid. i found out i was pregnant by my OH doin a sonogram (i kno so weird) i woke up to my hands on my belly and actually thought i was pregnant :think:

I had a dream that I was pregnant last night and when I looked at my belly I could see a foot poking through!

I can remember thinking "im soon going to be in labour and ill be in excruciating pain"

:?

I have been having much more vivid dreams recently, mostly about my dad, who has passed away = very strange.

No wierd dreams for me but they usually say it's a sign we have wierd dreams :lol:

I had a horrible nightmare last night, it was very brief. I was walking up to a small boy that had his back to me, as I got closer to him he started turning round, then I saw his face and all the skin was falling off it, he was like a skeleton but with bloody sores and puss. Foul it was. God knows whats going on in my head. :shock:

HMMMM very strange . i had a dream that my friend had her baby and he had broken bones when he came out :shock:
hope this doesnt come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back