leg cramp!

mel_ed

Reaction score
is any1 else gettin alot of leg cramp?
ive woke up in thenight a few times with really bad cramo in my lower legs, god it kills! had it again 2day 2.
can i suggest anything 2 help?

Ive been getting leg cramps alot as well. I hate it. Most times as long as I move my foot in the opposite direction to the one it was in my it started to cramp it loosens my muscles up.

glad i'm not the only 1! mines like that during the day but in the night it wont go away for about 20 secs, bloody kills!!! ive had no other bad symptoms during my pregancy so spose i'm gettin off lightly with abit of cramp ay! x

I had loads of these when I was pregnant with my boys, I'd wake up screaming in agony, hubby used to shit himself lmao The only thing I can suggest is massage your legs before bed.. Or better still get the other half to to it!

yeh my poor partner wonders wot the hells going on! i think he's gettin used to it now tho. he goes mad at me and sez "dont do that! u make me think ur going into labour or summet!"

lolll @ your boyfriends comment! made me laugh. i'm EXACTLY the same, legs always in pain so stretch 'em and it's even worse, it's horrible! only get it when i'm sleeping tho.. must be something to do with bad circlation.. xx

Sometimes a little bit more salt in your diet help with cramp :)

O god once the kids are in bed and i get comfy on the sofa my legs always play up!!! i cant keep them still and if i try its so unbearable!! I've had this with all my pregnancy's, it doesn't go away till after I've had baby. If you find something that helps TELL me! thanks lol. x

O god once the kids are in bed and i get comfy on the sofa my legs always play up!!! i cant keep them still and if i try its so unbearable!! I've had this with all my pregnancy's, it doesn't go away till after I've had baby. If you find something that helps TELL me! thanks lol. x

will do lol x

ahhhhh i had such bad cramp in the morning, i was screaming my head off!!! what am i gonna be like during labour if i can't handle a bit of cramp in the legs? lmao, i dread to think! getting too close now :O xx

I don't have cramp but have really, really restless legs in the evenings, I feel like I have to tense them whenever I'm sitting still or else have a real good jiggle, I can't describe the sensation but it's horrible! I've had it occasionally before being pregnant, usually when really tired but just lately it's been every night and I'm starting to dread sitting still on the sofa lol!

When i saw this thread i had to comment,
at around in 7 this morning hubby woke up with well bad cramps in his left leg down the bottom of his leg he woke me up!!

And it must of been bout 9 ish that i woke up in pain an me leg really hurt bad cramp :( it really did hurt an today when ive put bit of pressure of me foot on and off its been hurting today. really hope it doesnt happen to hubby now as i'll know ill be next lmao x

OMG mines come back again! had it in both legs on thursday and my legs are still really hurting and stiff now! feels as though ive pulled a muscle in both of them. HORRIBLE!!!

Salt is low, try having a bit more in your diet (the babies are stealing some of ours ;) )

I think its something to do with the pressure in ya legs im wondering though.
Although i woke up with it again in me left leg unfortunatly hubby never :( lol.
I had to get a lift in town today as i couldnt walk, this is why for my 21st birthday i want new legs!! lolx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back