Leckershell

newmum

Reaction score
Where are you? Haven't seen you on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Hope you're ok.

i was wondering too- am waiting for her to tell me how much she wants me to paypal her!

Hope you and ryan are ok :hug:

i heard from yer yesterday....she seems ok just very very busy atm!! ill text her and let her know your asking if you like

I was thinking about her yesterday and was going to text her but forgot :doh:

Hope her and Ryan are ok :hug: :hug:

Hi thanks for asking about me!

I started back fulltime about a month ago and I can't believe how little time I have now... everythings working like clockwork but then when everything is done it's time for bed :sleep: then I wake and start all over again, and the weekends aren't alot better.

Then the internet decided to be really gay this past week and something wrong with the router or something, and it wasn't high on Nats priorities to fix it (although somehow the internet works when hes researching cars :| ).

So yeah I'm still here. Ryan's got 9 teeth... 4 front at the top, 4 front at the bottom and 1 right at the back at the bottom. he's still walking around pretty cheerfully. We've got his party next month so I been looking into that too and trying to plan it cos we got some forum friends coming hopefully!

He's well into his Thomas the tank stuff, loves trains and things at the mo. And anything with wheels.

Me I'm knackered... joining the gym and got my induction tomorrow night, so just after a long day at work I get to be even more knackered at the gym... yay...!!! (sarcasm sarcasm)

Sorry if I don't reply to peoples texts and stuff (although you're always free to text me anyway!) I get stuck in stuff at work and forget to reply :( SarahLJ has my work email though if anybody wants to chat I'll usually reply.. makes it look like I'm busy..!

Hopefully I'll speak to you all soon. I'm still coming to the brum meet up, booked the day off :)

x :hug:

ps I'll make a photo thread in a sec, just got some uploading into photobucket x

Yey :) So nice to hear that you and Ryan are ok. Can't believe how many teeth he has - little crocodile :) Thanks for your update. WIll go and check your pics now. :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
There you are! Was gonna text you see where you had got to! Just seen your Ryan pics in photo section he is getting more gorgeous every time I see him :cheer: I'm guessing anything Thomas will go down well for his birthday present then? :lol: Then again he might get loads of the same thing :doh: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back