Leaving on sunday !!

charlie26

Reaction score
Sorry ladies but it has to be done, im being a little naughty but i need to leave tri 1. Thank u to each and everyone of u who has supported me with ur kind words, cant wait to see u all in tri 2.
Whos leaving with us at the weekend??? xxxx:dance:

I cant officially go til monday (unless they change my date tomorrow) but i might tag along and be naughty too!
X

I'm off with you now i've got my new date today! Can't wait to see back of tri 1xx

im in both tri 1 and 2 :) keep sneaking back in here to see how everyones doing, not long til your in tri 2 charlie :) xxxxxx

I left today - couldn't wait any longer!! Am still popping back and fourth though!

Lets do it ladies, a sing and dance into tri 2 at the weekend, im sure the lovely ladies of tri 2 wouldnt be grudge us being there :) xxxx

I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming!!!! Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh thank god we are moving on. No offence to all the lovely ladies in tri 1 but just like you Charlie I can not wait to see the back of tri 1. It has been full of tears and stress and worry. I shall be having a little song and dance sunday morning when I introduce myself to tri 2. xxxxxxxxxx

I thought tri 2 was 14 weeks?? If it's 13 weeks then I think I can go tomorrow or Friday!! The biggest reason I'll be glad to be rid of tri 1 is the pukiness!!! Finally starting to feel human again!!!! Yay!!!

Well done for reaching the end of tri 1 - great feeling

Ha , I remember sneeking off a week early..... we all do it - Tri 2 is a big pool of ladies too as its more weeks than Tri 1, (as you don't know your preg till at least 4 weeks ish normally in tri 1) - I felt a bit lost in there for a bit, so nice you have so many ladies going together- enjoy.

Thanks hun, it will be lovely on sunday morning all going off together, cant wait woop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back