• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LAURA (lozzi) HAS DONE IT!!

FABULOUS!!!!!! Congratulations Lozzi & welcome Ellouise :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well done lozzi!!!!

and befroe friday too1!! :cheer:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Yay Congratulations Lozzie!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: and welcome to your little girl!

Tan x

Congrats Lozzi!!

Not the birth u planned but sections aint tht bad!! atleast uve got ur wee princess now! :clap:

Congrats again!!!

well done Lozzi sorry it wasnt how you wanted it to go but it ended the way you wanted it to end with your little girl in your arms
:hug:

bless her heart! :cry:

im so glad everything is ok

congrats hunny

i hope shes not in to much pain after her section :hug:

Hi

Congradulations!! Cant wait to hear all about it and see pics
Katrina

well done hun and gratz on the birth of ur little girl

sorry it didnt turn out the way u wanted, but it all turned out good in the end :hug:

Congratulations!

Hope the infection clears and they let you home soon :hug:

Haven't really posted in a while but being keeping up to date with you girls and I am so pleased for you Lozzi! A huge congrats on the birth of your daughter! I hope you rest well and you're back on your feet soon. Can't wait to see pics I bet she is beautiful! :D

Laura has text me twice this morning and with 2 piccies!!!!!!!!!! OMG she is absolutely gorgeous shes is so proud bless her heart. congratulations laura she is absolutely gorgeous :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back