Last night....

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
My OH heard the baby's heartbeat by putting his ear to my belly!! I've asked him to try it a few times and he always said 'I can hear it' then described how fast it is and it always turned out to be my heartbeat he could hear. But last night my belly was really hard and I could feel exactly where she was, it seemed like she was right near the surface, so I told him to listen. He said he could hear it and said it was fast, I was like 'Are you sure it's not mine?' and he said he could hear my heartbeat (alot slower) in the background too. So he definately heard it :cheer: I haven't got a doppler and my OH has never been to an appt with me so that's the first time he has ever heard it :D

awwww hunny its magical isnt it when you have these first and even better when you share them with your Oh
:D :cheer: :cheer:
sarah :wave:

awww thats lovley.
my babys daddy came to the hospital with me the other day when i had to go in, and he got hear the heart beat too on a funny machine thing...
i think it's cooler when it's just through your tummy tho... seems more... close.
awww yay lucky you!

Yeah it is magical. I felt abit jealous though, I want to hear it by ear too, not only through doppler. To be honest though it's good job I can't because I'd spend all day with my ear glued to my bump :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back