• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Last day in first tri...

Happybunny

Reaction score
Wow, tomorrow is my last day before I hop over to 2nd tri. :cheer: I can't believe I have made it!!!!! :cheer:
Thank you all for your amazing support, you guys rock!
I can't wait to see you all over in 2nd tri too.

As is customary...here is some cake for you all (I don't want the nappy though :) )

baby.jpg

see you soon!

I have to pack my bags and move in a couple of days too it seems!!

happy_chick said:
Wow congrats hun, see u in 2nd tri tomorrow :D x
#
oh gosh hun your not far off, i can't believe it your little girl will be here. where does the time go??

good uck over there hun
making me sad everyone is leaving me behind :(
manda xx

YEY you made it!
That cake is fantastic!

Ill see you in second tri 20th november.. wish me luck.

Good luck honey, see you in about a week. God we're a third of the way there!! :dance:

Mand , don't worry hon, I'm still here, feel like everyone has gone and left us. Mind you time is dragging so much.

There was a really good vibe about tri 1 until a few days ago when everything went off. Since then I think its gone really quiet and a bit subdued. All the newbies are coming on but us 'old timers' are becoming few and far between. Looking forward to tri 2 and catching up with everyone again. Only a week to go for me :dance:

hi michelle

hope you enjoyed your party.

I am 11 weeks today so only a couple of weeks until I join you in 2nd tri

yippeeeeee

my mums candles for us must be working !

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back