• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

last baby!

*CLAIREBEAR*

Reaction score
omg! ive just realised i'm on the last baby on my ticker!! :cheer:
eeek not long now!!!! :D

i put my swing together last night and my pram today,its starting to feel so much more real now! :dance:

only 3 weeks or so til i meet you LO! :hug:

Eeps indeed! Although you're going to beat me!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Yay!!! Isn't it funny how moving up a baby on the ticker really gives you a boost - all the way through this pregnancy I've monitored my ticker and it has really made me excited everytime it has moved - even my daughter has been checking it and telling everyone that i have moved up a baby (even though people have no idea what she's on about!) We're on the last stretch! woohoo xx :hug:

carlyr874 said:
even my daughter has been checking it and telling everyone that i have moved up a baby (even though people have no idea what she's on about!)

Bless :lol:

Yay for the final stretch!

YAY!!

I dont come in to 3rd tri anymore but im still about the forum so if or when you get chance will you pm me and let me know when your lil boy is here, with weight ect. Really looking forward to hearing from you again xx

Not long now hun............get plenty of rest NOW whilst you can!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back