laetitia85

SarahH

Reaction score
Good luck with your wedding tomorrow hun!!!

And remember we want to see loads of pics!!

Good Luck Hunny

Hope you have a great Day & Night :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaaaaaw thanks ladies!
I was just about to post a little pre-wedding message. Things are going well, we're preparing everything for the big day and guess what - My OH's father surprised him, he came all the way from the Carribean! Everyone knew he was coming except me and OH, I was in total shock and disbelief!! When my OH saw his dad (who he only see once every two years) he couldn't stop crying!! emotions emotions....
Will be very busy today and tomorrow but I'll post pictures as soon as possible! :D

laetitia85 said:
aaaaaaw thanks ladies!
I was just about to post a little pre-wedding message. Things are going well, we're preparing everything for the big day and guess what - My OH's father surprised him, he came all the way from the Carribean! Everyone knew he was coming except me and OH, I was in total shock and disbelief!! When my OH saw his dad (who he only see once every two years) he couldn't stop crying!! emotions emotions....
Will be very busy today and tomorrow but I'll post pictures as soon as possible! :D

Aww thats so sweet!!! Have fun! It's one of the best days of your lifes!

ooh good luck! cant wait 2 c pics i bet u look fabulous ur so pirdy in ur avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back