Ladies Help Please?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Ok the HPT test i took friday came up as posative very faint but definately there in the time frame so whats the chances if this being false and also all the other hpt's ive taken (same brand) since show nothing?? Is this a fluke with the first test can it happen or what im so unsure now and begining to doubt myself i cant post a picture as ive got no way of doing it to show you all :(

Hi flossy, i think it really depends on what the sensitivity of the tests are, coz i was getting faint possitives on ebay cheapies from about 5 days before i was due on, but didnt get a poss on a normal test until the day after my period was due hope that helps :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: I was meant to say the other hpt's i took were of the same brand and dont get why one would be posative and the rest negative thats why its confuzing me :?

oh.. then im not sure.. was the first one FMU and the rest not ? :think:

The first was in the afternoon so not with fmu :think: Grrrr why cant anything ever be simple for me :cry:

Flossy when is AF due? We drive ourselves mad testing dont we - bless you although you wont want to hear it only time will tell really x x x x

reallyoldmum's probably right :hug: when af due?

For how long have u been testing. I think i went up 2 a week before i got a stong bfp. The first one was barly visable but was still there tested a day after and still only barley visable lines i waited a few days before testing agen, and thats when it was dark bfp.

Only since friday :) Can i send anyone a picture of my test they can upload for me?

Wishing you all the best Flossy!
Are you having any symptoms, .... are you late...

Maybe you should go for a blood test. At least this way you can get an actual result to help you either celebrate your preg, or help you clear your mind...

crossing fingers for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back