• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Labour dust please**

Spritzer

Reaction score
i've been fine about being 'overdue' up untill now. :?

sundays 'starting off' day and i was sure baby would be here before then :pray: but im not so sure now, theres nothing going on down there, lol.

not worried about being induced, but i was planning on just going to the local birthing unit, having baby then home a few hrs after, back in bed that night with OH as a family and im starting to panic i'm going to be in the city hospital for days 40 odd mile away from OH and rest of family etc with baby :(

really hoping tomorrows sweep does the trick!!

fingers crossed for a baby before sunday ladies!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sending you labour dust hun :hug:

Hope the sweep gets things moving :D

Have you been eating curry and pineapple, having lots of sex and been driving down bumpy roads? :)

Mildly said:

Have you been eating curry and pineapple, having lots of sex and been driving down bumpy roads? :)

thanks, have tried them all, although sex at 41weeks has to be one of the funnyest things ever!!

i'm even trying to convince OH to let me go horse riding!! lol.

Got everything crossed for you that it all works out the way you want, good luck xx

LaborDust.gif

Spritzer said:
Mildly said:

thanks, have tried them all, although sex at 41weeks has to be one of the funnyest things ever!!

lol, a horse ride will definitely jiggle that baby out of you :lol:

You need loads of sex R!! At least 4 times a day :rotfl:

OH did read, and point out rather enthusiastically, that semen is absorbed better through the gut..... :puke: :puke:

You need a trampoline or spacehopper...in fact I'd pay to see that :lol:

Mildly said:
Spritzer said:
Mildly said:

lol, a horse ride will definitely jiggle that baby out of you :lol:

i'm printing that off and showing it to OH next time he moans about babys not being here yet, lol.

havent worked out how i would mount or dismount yet tho :think: me thinks it would be one for you've been framed?!?!

plus, my jodphurs dont fit, i already tried them :evil:

Sam i will NOT be printing your comment out for OH to see :roll:

and 4 times a day?? at least?? at the moment??? having a laugh??? it takes me 10mins to get out of bed to go pee through the night at the moment :rotfl:

spacehopper you say?? hmm..... next kid i see with one i'll pinch it!! :dance:

Ooooh where did I put your number.....? I'll just keep phoning 'til he answers :rotfl:

Little Bump said:
Ooooh where did I put your number.....? I'll just keep phoning 'til he answers :rotfl:

**runs to unplug all phones, switches off mobiles**

your mean!! :evil:

I'm not mean....I'm helpful :)

Like I said to my OH, if I still can't keep a cup of coffee down there's no way that'll be in there long enough to be absorbed :rotfl:

I'm not sending you any labour dust because I need some for me lol. BUT, I will give your LO an eviction notice!!

COME ON BABY!! OUT! OUT! OUT!

I completely sympathise with you thought sweet. :hug: I've had no signs, the sweep yesterday did absolutely nothing (a few cramps but that's it) so I can't even give any advice, wish I could. It's so great being able to congratulate people on their babies because I GENUINELY am excited for them! It's the "oh why can't my body do that too?" feeling...

I really hope your sweep gets things moving for you. It probably didn't work for me because my body just isn't ready enough, yours probably is if you're getting little signs. :pray:

Will be thinking of you!! xx

dannii87 said:
I'm not sending you any labour dust because I need some for me lol. BUT, I will give your LO an eviction notice!!

COME ON BABY!! OUT! OUT! OUT!

I completely sympathise with you thought sweet. :hug: I've had no signs, the sweep yesterday did absolutely nothing (a few cramps but that's it) so I can't even give any advice, wish I could. It's so great being able to congratulate people on their babies because I GENUINELY am excited for them! It's the "oh why can't my body do that too?" feeling...

I really hope your sweep gets things moving for you. It probably didn't work for me because my body just isn't ready enough, yours probably is if you're getting little signs. :pray:

Will be thinking of you!! xx

think we are in EXACTLY the same boat Dannii

couldnt even get my sweep because cervix was so tucked away, babys ready apparently just me thats holding up proceedings

**starts looking for bottles of castor oil!** :shhh:

Do NOT give up hope!! I had NO signs what so ever until last night (I'm booked for an induction tomorrow morning, typical!)

So please, please, don't give up hope!! :pray: It WILL happen... xx

NOW can i have some of your labour dust please Dannii?? lol.

LOADS of labour dust from me. Hope it all starts really soon for you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back