Knock Knock - can I join you?

Lynsey

Reaction score
Sooooo pleased to make it to the 2nd tri - yippppeeeeeee!! Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone and looking forward to swopping info with you all.

Lyns xx

Thank you! Just realised I am a tiny bit early but nevermind! 5 days will fly by!

hello and welcome to the second trimester!
:D

I have been so excitd to join 2nd tri, and got so excited to see your name too Lynds (we are due same day!!)
Do we have to hang on till next monday???!!!
Am I gate crashing!!!???

xx

Zoe, come aboard now! I got too excited and joined 5 days early so you can too!!

WAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hello all (waves furiously grinning like an idiot!!!) :D :D :D

the second tri are such a great bunch of people who can blame you lot for wanting to come early! :dance:

Hiya lynsey and welcome to the middle bit :clap: and you only 12 mile away :D :D

Hello both of you and welcome to the 2nd tri..
:dance: :dance:

hi

can i join too!!! Im 13 weeks today. It has flown by. I am due 2nd Jan!! Had my second midwife appointment yesterday and heard the babies heartbeat which was amazing. It makes it seem really real esp as you dont get a scan until 20 weeks down here in devon. Mine is on 7 th August. Cant wait. Midwife said I felt small maybe 11/12 weeks but she said as she heard the heartbeat so easily she didnt think my dates were out. Also I have been feeling it move already?? Anyone else?? I asked her yesterday and she said it is not unusual with second babies as you know what to expect. At least I am not going mad as I thought. Anyway, hope everyone is well.

Hannah XXX

hello..of course you can join aswell!
Welcome to the 2nd tri!
Its great to hear the heartbeat for the first time! :dance: :dance:

Welcome to you all - it's a great milestone getting here isn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back