Knock knock can I come in.....****update back from docs****

My gp sent a urine sample to the hospital with my first pregnancy, and the last two he said he 'trusted' me and didn't worry.

i agree with mel though! :rotfl:

What a strange thing to say :?
Of course 3 positive tests mean you are pregnant :wall:

I found out very early too and my dr just took my word for it!

congratulations- that doctor is a gimp you can't have 3 positive HPTs because your hormones are gone to pot!!
what a stupid thing to say- also my doctor told me they don't really test you anymore unless its for medical reasons they will just go by the HPT or tell you to buy one as they are far more accurate :)

so well done hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

he was a stupid old man doctor!!!! you know he even said to me, HPT are better than the NHS one's!!! Fool that he is. Ive got an app on the 29th Aug with my own doc he on holiday atm.

My doctor tested me even though i had previously has 4 BFP!! :D

And then he asked me who I had told and booked me in with midwife 4 weeks later xx

congrats hun, thats really great news. I hope you have a healthy happy 9 months.

woo hoo hun, ws only saying on text other day how weird would be to go through this both together, i am so happy for you hun :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
woo hoo hun, ws only saying on text other day how weird would be to go through this both together, i am so happy for you hun :hug: :hug:

thanks hun sorry i for got to text ya today :hug:

Thanks to everyone for all my replys, heres to us all having a happy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back