• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

knickers and a caesarean!

skatty

Reaction score
Is it better to get low cut knickers if you have a ceasarean so they are below the scar or will big pants over the scar not irritate it?

Thanks, my Mum is visiting next week and is off to Primark to get me bits and pieces :)

i prefered the bigger pants as the low cut ones still managed to irritate it. I used big pants and put a sanitary towel over my scar to stop it rubbing! :D
I soooo hope i have a vaginal birth next time! Are you defiently having a section? or asking just in case?!

I'm definitely having a section, I have a proper childbirth phobia :shock:

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to get a ceasarean belt which covers the scar so big pants should be fine :D

I had big pants, loads better than low ones as they still manage to irritate it somehow. They left a dressing on my scar for a few days and then told me to leave it off and just use big pants so the air can get to it and can heal faster.

I had a section and the only knickers I had were low cut ones and I had to keep adjusting them as they were too near the scar.

Getting huge big granny pants this time.

My Mum has been sent to Primark to get me the biggest pants she can find :lol:

The bigger the better i found. They wont dig into your scar and make you sore. I know they arent very sexy or flattering, but trust me comfort is the best options after a section.

I was just about to post a thread asking about this.. thanks girls.. have bought some big pants from matalan but they dont actually seem that big.. maybe I need to get a couple of sizes bigger...???

Are there any other places [we don't have a primark here] that I can find some good cheapie ones??

xx

I got some proper massive granny pants from Peacocks for dirt cheap, they were brill so if you have one of those? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back