• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

King's Lynn in norfolk

Sully2012

Reaction score
Does anyone live near this area? I do and non of my friends are pregnant and they don't seem to invite me anywhere anymore x

I don't hun but just wanted to give you a hug :hug: Hope you're ok. X

no, sorry, I'm in braintree Essex (about 2 hours away from you) I am in the same boat though so know just how you feel. Moved up here about 4 weeks ago and know no one :(
Have you checked out any pregnancy classes / groups in your area? I'm hoping to find some round here to get a bump buddy x

Sorry, no :( But i do know how you feel. My friends fluctuate between either alienating me completely or expecting me to be able to do all of the things i used to do. It's hard when they don't understand. I'm sure you'll meet people in a similar boat to you at antenatal classes etc. And when baby arrives there will be classes and mother/baby sessions you can go to xxx

I'm about 20 mins south of Norwich on the A11!!!

Woohoo, we're 3, practically an army :D

Really must arrange for you to pop over and take pics of the mutts ISH!!!!

Racing season starts soon though.............:dance:

Im in Fakenham so not that far either! x

Really must arrange for you to pop over and take pics of the mutts ISH!!!!

Racing season starts soon though.............:dance:
It's hemorrhoids season for me, I can barely move off the sofa, and when I do, there's a lot of swearing involved :cry:

pmsl @ ISH !!! Oh bless you hun!!!

Maybe after the LO's arrive then!!!

Ooooooh 4 does that make a Norfolk posse?????!!!!

Sure does lol when i first joined i think i was the only norfolker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back