Kimbo

SarahH

Reaction score
The pic in your sig (of your man I am guessing)

He looks like a non ginger Prince Harry! :D

:rotfl: oh!
never noticed before..... but now u say it!!!

pity its not a non ginger nigel harman! haha
only jokin shane love ya really! :D

SarahH said:
The pic in your sig (of your man I am guessing)

He looks like a non ginger Prince Harry! :D

I thought that too!!!!

Oh yeah, he does in that pic, not in the other ones though but then I havent seen Prince Harry in girls clothes before :rotfl:

Snuggle said:
Oh yeah, he does in that pic, not in the other ones though but then I havent seen Prince Harry in girls clothes before :rotfl:

I bet Harry's well kinky!!! His voice puts me off him, I hate that toffish accent :roll:

He used to be really cute but as he's got older he looks abit ugly (youre OH is better looking Kimbo).

Isn't it funny how he doesn't look like Charles or Diana :think:

I honestly thought the other day he looked like princess di and william looked like charles.
Your fella is cute kimbo x

Prince Harry looks like his daddy - not charles tho - if you know what I mean :wink:

SarahH said:
Prince Harry looks like his daddy - not charles tho - if you know what I mean :wink:

That James Love-Hewitt or whatever his name is, thats who Harry looks like!!! :)

frangelle said:
SarahH said:

That James Love-Hewitt or whatever his name is, thats who Harry looks like!!! :)

EXACTLY!!! Didn't want to say incase some Royal snooper is watching - you'll get hung and quartered for that!! :rotfl:

SarahH said:
frangelle said:
SarahH said:

EXACTLY!!! Didn't want to say incase some Royal snooper is watching - you'll get hung and quartered for that!! :rotfl:

Don't frighten me :?

Oh and if a royal spy IS reading this, that is me in the photo, wearing a beret :)

frangelle said:
Oh and if a royal spy IS reading this, that is me in the photo, wearing a beret :)

:rotfl: ya nutter!

Kimbo said:
frangelle said:

Obviously it was taken pre pregnancy when I was a size 6 :fib:

Sarah where is your sexy beret lady? I thought you were joining our beret party? :shakehead:

frangelle said:
Kimbo said:
frangelle said:

Sarah where is your sexy beret lady? I thought you were joining our beret party? :shakehead:

Sorry hun... I dont do hats of any shape or form!! hehe!!

SarahH said:
frangelle said:
Kimbo said:
frangelle said:

Sorry hun... I dont do hats of any shape or form!! hehe!!

Well Eve will be very disappointed in you young lady!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back