kicking question

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi, for those ladies who are feeling regular kicks do you have days where bubs is quiet? Yest I was being booted hard for most of the day, yet today iv only felt a handful if kicks, is this normal? X

Yes. I have this. Some days I realise I've barely felt lo, then others its none stop x

From how many weeks do you start to feel baby kick?

I have an anterior placenta so I only started to feel kicks in the last couple of weeks. Ladies with a posterior placenta may feel a bit sooner, particularly if it's not your first lo x

I started at about 18/19 weeks, I think your placenta can mask movement if its anterior which mine is x

Haha thanks cos, must have posted at the same time. Bubs being so quiet today, bedtime usually wakes them up!

As predicted baby starts when I get in bed ;-)

I've felt movements from around 17 weeks, and theyve got stronger and stronger each week. Some days LO is alot quieter than other days! But I can always guarantee she will start kicking like crazy come midnight every single night!!!!! I was lying next to my OH last night, with my tummy slightly touching his back, and he could feel her kicking really really strongly!! He was quite shocked and asked did it not hurt!! lol xxx

yeh minion has kicking days and others not so much - depends if ive had irn-bru as that sends minion menal lol xx

Glad someone asked thus as its been on my mind, baby was quiet for a couple of days but today I'm feeling him loads, was getting worried before

My bubba has been very quiet today! I think she's been so active recently that she needs a rest!!! They can sleep for up to 14/16 hours a day or something!! (I wish I could!!!!!!)x

Thanks girls, its reassuring I'm not on my own, worry worry worry!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back