kick or not?

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I just felt about 6 lil thuds low in my tummy, like a twinge? it tickled.. so mad.. it brought a tear to my eye for some reason..

kick.. or not? i'm confused? xx

sounds like its little kicks or punches to me.. yay

hehe, yayy :cheer: sounds like little kicks.
mines having a little wriggle atm lol. x

AWW YAY!

thanks for replying..

been waiting for him/her to start kicking for what feels like ages lol..

felt bubbles etc for few weeks now..

not felt kicks since before tho? just those 5/6 before?

i'm hoping if i lye really still in bed again he/she might give me another lil one hehe.. anything which you can do to encourage a lil kick? xx

Try eating something sweet or have a little caffiene, always works for me :D

Fizzy pop always makes my LO beat me up lol Bless em maybe they were feeling particularily energetic and thats why you felt them move, otherwise your just getting used to it, you wait it wont stop soon, the real challenge then is trying to guess what bits hitting ya lol :cheer: :hug: :dance:

thanks for replys girls..

i cant wait for the guessing part hehe..

think i felt it once again, but not properly.. so i'm going to be really mean and drink some Dr pepper hehe, i've cut out fizzy drinks alot, but its my faourite drink, so i'm going to treat myself in hope bubs will give me a kick,

was listening on dopler all night my batteries ran out lol..

he/she was dancing around, so giddy hehe.. its mad how you can love somethin sooo much, which you've never met hehe xxx

definately movement there :) i thought that was as far as a kick went... then at a bout 23 weeks i got a proper thump :lol: now they will make you jump!

Yay thats great charlotte!!
All i did to make mine move and kick out was lie flat on my back and suck in a little lol! They didnt liek this too much and kicked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back