kerry katona

budge

Reaction score
ive just read that she may be joining the coronation street cast in the near future.

This fills me with dread. She irritates me to death.............

I know the feeling, hate her in Iceland commercials too! :evil:

May have to stop watching it for the first time like...EVER :shock:

She's still preg but has had a couple of scares and been to the hospital a couple of times. I know she can be irritating but the girl has had a real crappy life in the past so deserves a bit of success :)

budge said:
ive just read that she may be joining the coronation street cast in the near future.

This fills me with dread. She irritates me to death.............

That's why chav's go to Iceland :x

Can't stand her!

PS just realised that might be taken out of context! I love Iceland, shop there all the time, just wish SHE didn't do the ads!

She does overact in the Iceland ads. Somebody should tell her that she's not auditioning for Shakespeare, just selling frozen pizzas.

Why is it in the iceland adverts her mouth just opens sooooo wide and over exagerates every word.

Her voice...................... :wall:

She wouldn't suit corrie

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
when is she due then
think she is due end of feb, if im correct i think she is a couple of weeks ahead of me but no more than a month. :)

Dinski said:
She does overact in the Iceland ads. Somebody should tell her that she's not auditioning for Shakespeare, just selling frozen pizzas.

:rotfl:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
where did u read that isnt she pregnant or am i being blonde again

oh god is she still breeding :shock: thats scary.

do you think if we do a nationwide campaign for noone to watch corrie on her debut and they see the ratings PLUMMET they will cut her out? I dont think i could stand watching it with her in it...its hard enough watching hollyoaks with that beast claire...and the ever going becca justin thing..now he is going to the police station and claiming abuse :roll: boooooring..sorry i have gone off topic abit lol.

PLEASEEEEE DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO PUT UP WITH KERRY ON CORRIE! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: are they going to take on all the bloody castaways they already have that michelle girl from that band that went flop before it even came out!

However eastenders is good at the moment dont you think? Im happy Mr Allen is back i used to hate him, but i hope he gets Sean bumped off...but then what if he does and stacey finds out that rubies dad bumped off her brother!! :shock: i cant wait for tonights episode...sean meets him!!!

*ehem* *spot the girl on maternity leave with nothing better to do that watch tv* :oops:

Argh I can't stand Kerry at all! Mother of the year my bloody arse, at least give it to someone who spends time with her kids! She is so irritating!

one word....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :puke:

i reckon corro are going mad!

i mean are they that desperate for actors!

whats everyones views on that hear'say actress kim marsh??
i thought she was ok at first and now i just find her so irritating. She has the same droll voice and the way she leans over the bar grates on me.

GET RID thats what i say

i used to like her kerry but not now shes annoying, as for that kim marsh think shes a kn#b. :)

She was on the Sharon Osbourne show yesterday, and she looked as if she was on something - when she was talking her chin was going all over the place, defo looked as if she was on something :think:

i read she was on drugs or something :think: or am i thinking of someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back