keeping busy and having fun!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I've been determined to do something and go somewhere every day as I was getting SOOOOO bored and feeling cooped up! So Monday and Tuesday we went to the beach and we walked and I paddled, and we also went to the bank to sort our joint account out (wooo).

Then yesterday we went to Redwings to see the neigh-neighs and today we went to the 'seafront' very touristy but cool :)

AND we went to the Sealife centre! And got in free (whoop! (it's way over-priced) me and my OH worked there a few years ago and we saw some people we hadn't seen in a while and they got us in freeeeee.... yay!

Anyway, i had fun :)

thought i'd share. Lol.

awwww it must be so nice living near the sae in this weather!!!!

i love the sealife centres, we are going to take the baby in the summer (more for us though ha ha ha)

im planning to get out a lot over the wk end, its a shame to be inside this weather 8)

glad youve had a good week x

Would love to live near the sea couldn't think of anything better than getting up every morning and taking dog for a walk on beach even in winter.. lucky you :D xx

sounds like a lovely few days.
It's perfect weather for going to the beach too-lucky you living so close!
:cheer:

Good for you hun :D What was it like working at the Sealife centre? I used to work at a place of interest...The London Dungeon :wink:

I LOVE living so close to the sea! It's 5 min in the car from my front door to the car park! I'd normally walk it (10-15min) but at the moment i can't cope with that and a walk along the beach. Lol.

Working at Sealife was a bit of life experience. I was 16 and it was my first job. The pay was appalling (£3per hour) and the job was demanding. I was doing talks and things for the public. I often did birthday parties where i could have upto 15 kids to oversee, by myself (with normally a couple of parents wandering round). The kids were aged anything between 3 and 11! and I had to spend the whole 2 hours supervising them, showing them everything, taking them there food, etc etc etc and for it I got a measly £6!!!!

BUT it gave me confidence, it made me lots of friends, it taught me a lot about the sea and it gave me the chance to hand feed our giant nurse sharks and so for that reason it was an amazing job!

I grew up living near the sea :D the smell of the sea and the feel of the ocean so close by was a wonderful thing to grow up with 8) :hug:

i miss it dearly :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gald to hear you have ahad such a lovely past few days 8) :D

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back