Katysmummy in Labour

Keely

Reaction score
Katysmummy is in LAbour!! yipee!! I am so excited.

She text me Thursday having pains but they stopped, and started. Then yesterday she text to say hospital said she was 2cm at 5pm...... but she text this morning to say still no baby!!!

BUT.... i text her a hr ago and no reply!! she could be holding her now!!!!

xxxxxxxx

No luck she just text and contractions are still 15mins apart!! and she is at home......

Poor chicken!!!!!!!!! Come on baby!!!!!!! xxxx

Oh no! How annoying

I think the baby should wait til monday so she can be born on my birthday :lol: 8)

haha thats not very nice Nic dont you remember what labour is like haha xxxx

Keely said:
haha thats not very nice Nic dont you remember what labour is like haha xxxx

I know :oops: :oops: :oops: but i want a forum baby to be born on my birthday :D

You could have your baby now your pasted 37 weeks

Monday sound good :wink: :lol: :hug:

NOOOOO thanks!! My mum is on holiday till 4th october and i am due on the 6th!! and i want her to have ellis for me!!! so NO labour dust my way please!!!!!!!!! haha xxxxxx

oh no bless her hope lil one comes soon!
and friday sounds better than monday keely

Sarah&Braydon said:
oh no bless her hope lil one comes soon!
and friday sounds better than monday keely

Oi you find your own full term ladies :twisted: these are mine

:wink: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey! there r plenty of us overdue ladies to choose from to give a monday baby! (or preferably earlier!).

Hope Katysmummy is holding her LO v soon if not already.

K.xxx

She text again today.... and after 3 days of contractions its all stopped!!!! poor women!!! xxxxx

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Oh no! How annoying

I think the baby should wait til monday so she can be born on my birthday :lol: 8)

Your determined arnt you!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey ladies!! Thanks Keely for posting, you're a star!! :hug:

Just a quick post to let you know i'm still bloody here!! Can't believe it, after 3 days of contractions everything just stopped on sunday!! I've had a show, & I get the odd contraction now & then but i've given up hoping.......i'm gonna be gere at least another week I reckon :cry:

Oh well, its horrible but i'm not the only one in the overdue boat so I can't complain tooooo much :lol:

Happy Birthday Nic hunny, sorry you're not sharing with bubs.......maybe you will be Sarah :)

Either Keely or me will let you know if something eventually happens & thanks for all your well wishes, they mean a lot when a girl's really hacked off!!

Big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to you all & hang on in there all you overdue ladies xxxxxxxxx

Well i am prob just getting excited again but i havent heard from here since monday and she is not replying to my text xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back