Kara May 22-08-08

You did brilliantly :cheer: :hug: You did your beautiful little girl proud :hug: :hug: :hug:

Penstraze said:
Thanks everyone! I can't believe its been over 2 weeks already! :shock:

jills10uk I still find it mad we went into labour together instead of text buddies we're labour buddies! :rotfl:

Redshoes said:
Aaawwwwwwwww Kara May is absolutely beautiful, just like name!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: You did so so well, and what a wonderful labour, staying at home and feeling so in control of it all, well done MUMMY!!! :D :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Though I don't know how you managed not to push when you felt you had to, I only felt it once with Ophelia, and I pushed :D well done, and congratulations on the weight gain too Kara May, very best wishes :hug: loved her birth story :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was admitted at 7cm dilated with Isaac and they were the same with me as I wasn't screaming in pain, I found the contractions perfectly fine like yourself with Kara May :D

Thanks hun, I found the not pushing sooo difficult but they told me if I pushed too early I would make cervix swell and take ages longer to dilate so had to just concentrate on that!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your little girl is beautiful and sooooo tiny!

Great birth story- I really enjoyed reading it! You did really well to manage for so long without pain relief at home! It's a good job your OH made you call the delivery suite again otherwise your LO would have been born on that little bit of lino in your kitchen! :rotfl:

Brilliant birth story hun! Sounds like you did a fantastic job!! Hope you & Kara are oth well sweetie :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back