Justin & Cameron Split!

little*red

Reaction score
ok I know this news will make a lot of you girls happy.

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have annouced they have split up today after 3 years together.

Do you think he'll get back together with Britney?

Sorry, I'm sad i know, but im bored! :D

Ooooh i bet they do you know cause they have been on the phone alot ... yes im sad but i have a baby i dont get out much :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well if JT is back on the market I may need to reconsider my marriage!!!!

fingerscrossed said:
Ooooh i bet they do you know cause they have been on the phone alot

:rotfl: How do you know that you nutter, do you have their phone lines stalked :rotfl:

I don't think he will get back with britters no

I always thought JT and Cameron were a weird match anyway - surprised the lasted so long TBH

Ho Hum - guess no one know what goes on behind closed doors - good luck to both of them

Oh its sad they split, I thought they were such a gorgeous looking couple. I don't think he'll go back to Britney, he's gone up a few leagues since he was with her.

jennywren said:
fingerscrossed said:
Ooooh i bet they do you know cause they have been on the phone alot

:rotfl: How do you know that you nutter, do you have their phone lines stalked :rotfl:

:rotfl: fingercrossed nearly had me peeing myself with laughter when i read that! STALKER TALK :shock: . :rotfl:

missac said:
Well if JT is back on the market I may need to reconsider my marriage!!!!

Sorry love, he's taken :wink: Probably a bit young for me buy hey!

*Don't tell my DH :shhh:*

Ooooooh when did this happen?? :eek:

Id like to see him and Britney get back together but I dont think it'll happen :shakehead:

little*red said:

Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz have annouced they have split up today after 3 years together.

Troll010.gif

:rotfl: sorry little-red i couldn't resist :hug:

just looked and I can't find any actually offical split announcements - can you point me in the right direction?

Official Announcement: JT has left Cameron to be with me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

will that do ya JW?

Emmylou said:
Official Announcement: JT has left Cameron to be with me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

will that do ya JW?

:rotfl: well you know, I believe you, thousands wouldn't

little*red said:

:cheer: :cheer:

britney should of never let him go in the 1st place

jennywren said:
just looked and I can't find any actually offical split announcements - can you point me in the right direction?
erm their people officially announced it and it was on This Morning (thats 100% official enough for me! :oops: ) and of course emmys official announcement :lol: .

Budge your so cheeky :hug:

Edit: jenny here is a link i found on the net (not that its official):
http://perezhilton.com/topics/justin_ti ... 070103.php

yeh all I could find were kind of paper articles of ''sources'' that said they had (which I never trust) but usually if their people have issued a statement it would be online straight away :think: This morning are usually pretty spot on though!!

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back