Just wanted to share a few pics

*Star*

Reaction score
I know I don't post many pictures at all of my two boys, but as Benjamin has started school on Tuesday I thought you might like to see him in his uniform :)

Put some in of Oliver as well for good measure!!!!

Picture015.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture040.jpg

awwwww doesnt he look all grown up?what sweet gorgeous boys you have

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! How cute and grown up does he look!!!

Oh my, was there tears as you took him to school, I know I will be a bubbling mess when I take Arianna

they are gorgeous boys and your eldest looks so smart in his uniform i bet you so proud xx :D

Aw Benjamin looks so sweet in his uniform, and i love the picture of him kissing Oliver..gorgeous!!

awwwwwww your boys are so GORGEOUS!!!! the pic of them kissing is the sweetest :D

thank you :D

yes it was great taking him to school, i still can't believe he's going!!

Awww bless him looking all smart on his first day! I love the pic of them kissing - soooo cute!

Can i just say that after the meet i am absolutely in love with Benjamin, he is so full of personality and so gorgeous! How cute does he look in his school uniform? How was his first day?

Oliver is coming on a treat too - i love the pic of them kissing its so sweet!
:hug: :hug:

:D

hehe, yes Benjamin does seem to charm everyone!!!

He loved it. I had to drag him off my leg so I could leave! (But he did trip on his way into the school, so I think that upset him a little).

He's going afternoons this week and next and then starts full time the week after :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back