Just wanted to say.....

marge

Reaction score
.....I hope you dont mind me popping in here but I'm struggling with getting my head round TTC at the moment and spend most of my time in the 'TTC forum'.

However after coming in here and reading about all the ladies that have just given birth (and are about to) I feel I can now leave with a warm glow around me! :D .

It makes me realise that there is an end to all the stress and the rollercoaster of TTC, so thanks!

Good luck to you all who are about to 'pop' and I hope you all have an easy time of it :hug:

Oh and thanks for letting me pop in :)

:wave: :wave:

Thanks for popping in!! Feel welcome to come say hello whenever you like! Although fingers crossed Im not gonna be in here too much longer myself.... :pray: :pray:

Wow you guys are so pregnant! It must be an amazing feeling although I imagine your all tired and ready to give birth now?

Tegala - is that your due date? A very good day to have a baby - my birthday!

I feel so naughty being in here :shhh: dont tell anyone

:hug: :hug:

I remember spending all my time in TTC and having little looks in Tri 3.
Can't believe I am in Tri 3 now to be honest
:shock:

marge said:

Wow you guys are so pregnant! It must be an amazing feeling although I imagine your all tired and ready to give birth now?

Tegala - is that your due date? A very good day to have a baby - my birthday!

I feel so naughty being in here :shhh: dont tell anyone

yep 7th of march although im hoping he comes before the 2nd of march (mothersday) :D :D

And enjoy the TTC because when you get to Tri 3 it becomes very difficult :lol:

Awww hello hun :wave:

I remember being in TTC section and I cant believe I finally made it to here!! :cheer: :cheer: Good luck TTC and hope to see you soon in the Tri's :hug: :hug:

I only found this forum after I had become pregnant. I wish I had benefitted from the TTC section as NO-ONE not even a woman's partner knows how totally and utterly consumed we become with cycles and symptoms and anxiety once we have started TTC. I think if I had been able to chat to others who's days/weeks and months were an endless question of- is today the day, have I conceived, should I eat this, should I do that, has AF arrived?- I may have relaxed a bit more! How long ago that seems now!

Marge it was a really nice post and nice to hear from someone at the beginning of this amazing journey. I have just over 7 weeks until my due date and am determined to enjoy it- every single day- (just watch me change my tune as I approach my due date!). Being pregnant is precious and it- at least for me- has been an amazing experience. Good luck TTC

Awwww :hug: glad you popped in!

Good luck TTC, before you know it you will be here in 3rd Tri waiting to have your baby :D

Some of us have to wait longer than others mind :roll: :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back