• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just To Say...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Im gonna leave the forum for a while, may not come back really.

It has been pointed out recently that i really dont fit in on the forum anymore.

I have no idea what the future holds for me, whether it be with Lee or on my own i have no idea. This forum is kinda the reason why me and Lee may not get back together now (we were kinda last week but stuff that has been said about him has really upset him and dragged him really low and i think now there is very little chance now for us).

I wont delete the account so if you want to get in touch PM me and ill get it. I have a few of yuo on my msn so i will still chat to you on there. And dont worry sarah and tracey i will still be meeting you next saturday!!!

Over the past year so much stuff has happened, and thank you to so many of you for helping me through it all and just talking to.

I was just gonna go and not say anything but i think i owe alot of you so so much so thought i would say i love you guys and i wish you all all the luck and happiness in the world.

Like i say i may be back, i just dont know yet.

Take care everyone and love to you all xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you

:hug: :hug: :hug: i still on msn and the other end of a phone if you need a chat :hug:

See you next week :dance:

Sarah&LJ said:

It has been pointed out recently that i really dont fit in on the forum anymore.

I have no idea what the future holds for me, whether it be with Lee or on my own i have no idea. This forum is kinda the reason why me and Lee may not get back together now (we were kinda last week but stuff that has been said about him has really upset him and dragged him really low and i think now there is very little chance now for us).

I wont delete the account so if you want to get in touch PM me and ill get it. I have a few of yuo on my msn so i will still chat to you on there. And dont worry sarah and tracey i will still be meeting you next saturday!!!

Over the past year so much stuff has happened, and thank you to so many of you for helping me through it all and just talking to.

I was just gonna go and not say anything but i think i owe alot of you so so much so thought i would say i love you guys and i wish you all all the luck and happiness in the world.

Like i say i may be back, i just dont know yet.

Take care everyone and love to you all xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you

I am sorry that your going and no where have I seen anyone say you dont fit in.

As fo Lee.....well i think posts about him speak volumes really.

I hope you find happieness and inner peace, but I doubt it will be him Sarah and Im sorry for you that you cannot move on from him at the moment.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah&LJ said:

Thank you

I haven't really spoken much to you Sarah but I am angry that someone would suggest you don't fit in here.

If you find this place brings you comfort and support than why the hell shouldn't you come here.

I understand you're going through a tough time and sometimes a break can help, but make sure you do it for your own reasons and not because of something someone has said.

The best thing about this forum is that there is always support for those who want it - whenever that may be, so if you change your mind don't hesitate to come back.

:hug:

:? Well, thats a bit of a kick in the balls. We are the ones who have been here for you to talk to while he was treating you like dirt.

He is a complete and utter wanker and has made you feel like shit. We have had the posts about wanting to kill yourself and tried to help you and yet you still seem to think we are plotting against Lee :? I'm glad we've upset him and I hope he's reading this: for the way he has made you feel I think he's a tosser.

I don't think anyone has said you don't fit in here- it's not all about babies and being pregnant. It seems a bit strange this has come after some people told you that yu weren't listening to their advice.. which you weren't!

I hope that you see sense soon Sarah and ditch him- you are worth a million of him, and as has been said before a million and one times the only way for you to get over him is to cut all contact. I can't say it anymore because you don't listen :shakehead:

I really do hope you come back but I hope it's not with that loser. :hug:

Good luck Sarah. I'm sat that you are leaving, but I'm more sad because of the reason you are leaving.

It's not a case that you don't 'fit it' anymore, it's just people care and they want to see you happy and they are trying to point out the reasons why you are unhappy.

I really hope you get your life together, go see a new GP, get on anti-depressents and the next post we see from you is in 6 months time with you telling us how everything in life is great again, how you've met a new man who treats you like royalty.

I worry that we wont hear that post at all if you decide to get back with Lee. And it doesn't bear thinking about the consequences.

Again, good luck Sarah. I hope you can recover without the advice of the forum, cause I think a lot of people (not just those you have on msn etc) have helped you A LOT, maybe more than you realise.

No-one said you didn't fit, just pointed out very bluntly that you were posting the same stuff, not listening to anyone then not understanding why they were getting frustrated. But this is your decision, and I wish you luck for the future.

Sarah&LJ said:
This forum is kinda the reason why me and Lee may not get back together now (we were kinda last week but stuff that has been said about him has really upset him and dragged him really low and i think now there is very little chance now for us).
however this quote says to me that you still have some way to go. Instead of blaming this forum for Lee's inability to be a supportive partner who doesn't have the balls to decide what he wants out of life perhaps you need to take control of your own destiny. Its not easy, I myself am going through some things and only this week decided I wasn't going to take it anymore and did something about it, because I want my life back and want to be the person I used to be. No-one else will do it for you, you are responsible for your own happiness, and it shouldn't be becuase of another person.

Anyway good luck and I hope you keep in touch with your friends on here as it seems they have been very supportive.

Awww hun, well you know where I am anytime.

I do agree with others that you need to move on and cut contact with Lee, but that doesnt mean you need to contact with us lot.

Think the girls have pretty much said it all hun. Sad to see you go and even sadder its because of Lee :(

I hope you get everything sorted out and I look forward to seeing you back here again in the future stronger, happier and hopefully without Lee :hug:

Take care :hug: :hug:

well, I've got no comment on posts about Lee as I don't understand the situation...

but I have read your words to me in the past, when I've been asking about various things...and I just want to thank you for your advice and help.

Again, as others have said.. I hope it won't be forever. I think everyone fits in somewhere on here, whether you take a back seat and give your great advice and perhaps keep other issues to people who might understand better. ( I hope NO ONE takes offence to that, as there is none meant by it).

Your advice and experiences are always valued.

xxx

Lesley (mrsB) told me about your replies so i thought i would come on and clear some stuff up or explain a bit better now im not sat sobbing.

Lee knows about stuff one because he saw the threads from when we first split and two cos i have been that cut up about stuff we have talked about it all and i told him what has been said.

I have listened to your advice, ok maybe not all of it but i have about the other stuff. Im getting a call back on tuesday for the councilling as that is when she is next in and i have got an appoinment for next friday with another doctor (earliest one :roll: )

I do feel like i have to give me and Lee a chance to come through everything with the baby and come out the other side, whether that be together or not is yet to be seen but right now i feel i have to see where things take me and us, especially seen as though he still is blaming himself for losing Bean.

I read it back and it does sound like im just saying the people i have on msn are the ones that have helped me the most...i would just like to clear up it isnt only them, so so many more of you have helped me and it still stands that i love you guys.

If your not on my msn and want to be just PM me and ill glady add you.

Hopefully in a month or so or something i will be a little better...i know its not gonna happen over night and i know i need some help through this. I know my doc probably wont give me any AD's so im gonna put myself bac on the st johns wort and see where that gets me.

I dont really no what else to say really, i know alot of you will probably still post saying i shouldnt talk to lee and everything but like i say right now i just need to see where it all takes me.

If anyone else wants to know anything or as something PM me or something
xx

I wanted you to post a reply that made more sense then your first IYKWIM :lol: cause after talking to you today on msn your first post didnt make as much sense

we all need to do what we need to do in this life hun dont forget that! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck with the future, your destiny is in your hands!
Take care & hope you find happiness. Come back and update us too xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

I like you, Sarah, and I'll be really sorry to see you leave the forum,I hope it's not for good. However maybe it will do you good for a little while. I mean, if your showing Lee posts from an online forum, which is then sending him into a depression...I mean WHAT.........
Apart from that, I think Jade and Beanie have said it all really. It's upsetting that the minute you are given advice which is a little blunt, you just leave :(

Sarah,
I'm sad to see you go, but agree with the other ladies too, especially with the Lee situation. Sorry, but you really need to hear/read it. However, if you want to give it another chance, we can't stop you. It's your life and decision to make. I hope that something good comes from it whether you get back together or not.

As for him reading the posts about him: I thought they were in the Adult/Member's Only section. Or am I mistaken? :think: If I'm not, then the only way he could have seen them is if you showed him or printed them out for him. Either way, it's wrong in my opinion. Sorry. Those posts are for members only (and only females last I recall).

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is what I think. Just reconsider leaving the forum because you need it more than you think. Also, no one, especially me, made you feel like you don't fit in. If that was the case, then I would also be made to feel like I don't fit in. That's not the case. We have all been accepted to come here for whatever reason: TTC, pregnant, pregnancy loss or parent of a child or children. Everyone is welcome. Just reconsider your decision, ok?

Take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back