Just thought ide share this!

sophie

Reaction score
1ST i would like to add how for the past yr or more i have been feelin so so guilty bout this, i felt such a bad mother an like ide let my son down, i cant believe i let him get to 4 before doin anything about it here goes, my son for the past 2 nights has slept in his own bed all night for the 1st time in his life he has also given up his dummy! Im so proud of him it was hard work but worth i have my bed back!

aw bless him, well done you, they say the longer it gets the harder it is, so well done... :clap:

hes a big boy now

it is so hard, we lived with my parents till he was nearly one thats how the habbit started, an it just went on from there! so glad ive done it now an he is so chuffed with himself! bless
xx
an thanks
wee-cheers.gif

you willhave to get him some thing extra special for his 4th bday now for being a big boy x x

well done both of you, can't be easy to let eachother go.

Handy of course as well now you are ttc again as well :D

Don't feel bad! There was a recent study that said children should sleep with their parents until they're 5. My sister only stopped sleeping in with my mum last year (she was 12 and still went in quite regularly which I don't condone! Poor stepdad was always getting booted out into Emily's room!!). Plenty of mums co-sleep and it's nothing to be ashamed of :)

My neighbours daughter sleeps in her bed with her every night and she is nearly 11 :shock: She is single (wonder why)!!

Oh bless little Kai! I bet it was also a wrench for you having your little boy going and getting all grown up all of a sudden :)

i really miss him yes! but its great gettin some space back, he comes in our bed about 6.30 in morning an its lovely cos i can give him a big cuddle! so glad i done it now though cos the older he got the more comfy he was gettin in the big bed :lol: my face squased up to the wall everynight was not a good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back