• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just thought I'd let you know

sam96031

Reaction score
Today is the day that Emma should have been born not October the 30th :lol: !!!! So I'm going to have a party on my own as DH is working and Emma is sleeping :rotfl:

hope you enjoy the party........ don't forget to save some cakes for us :)

Sounds fabulous, have a great party! I would eat all the cake yourself :cheer:

i think i might make a cake later im actually eatin instant mash with tinned mince beef :puke: :rotfl:

Wow I cant believe how quick that went Sam :shock:

Hope little Emma is ok and your both doing well :hug:

JaidyBaby said:
Wow I cant believe how quick that went Sam :shock:

Hope little Emma is ok and your both doing well :hug:
Shes doing ok but might have this thing where she basically has bearly no immune system. :cry: Therefore at the moment she has a cold and its really taken it out of her and we cant give her anything as she was prem and is too young and doesnt weigh enough so the poor love has to deal with it on her own. :cry:

Oh gosh thats doesnt sound good!

Is it a condition she will grow out of or not??

Im sorry to hear that Sam, was it because she was so prem?

I dont know if it because she was prem but could be as most of the antibodies that you give your baby are in the last few weeks so she didnt get them its one of those things that no one seems to know anything about :(

Oh hun again im sorry to hear that.....

Lets hope it resolves itself in time eh? :hug:

wow how quick did that go? are you enjoying her? and is she ok? hope you had fun at your party xx :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back