• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just noticed......woohoo!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
I'm into double figures...99 days to go! :cheer:

I cant believe how fast 2nd tri goes :shock:

I know!!!!! I move to tri 3 on Friday and I can't belive it's come around so quickly!

We are so preganant aren't we lol?! :rotfl:

This probably sounds a bit stupid but even now it hasnt totally sunk in that there's a baby growing inside me :shock:

Yay Snuggle :cheer: :hug:
You ladies are always saying it goes fast, but it seems like ages to go for me! :(

Snuggle said:
This probably sounds a bit stupid but even now it hasnt totally sunk in that there's a baby growing inside me :shock:

I sometimes feel like that too...like it's not real or not really going to happen and mine never stops kicking me!! Well done on reaching 99 days, it soon drops to 88, 77 etc....time really will fly once you head into T3 shortly! xx

Nicola said:
Snuggle said:

I sometimes feel like that too...like it's not real or not really going to happen and mine never stops kicking me!! Well done on reaching 99 days, it soon drops to 88, 77 etc....time really will fly once you head into T3 shortly! xx

Cant wait, just over a week and I will be in the last tri :cheer: :cheer:

xxxx

Jamie said:
Yay Snuggle :cheer: :hug:
You ladies are always saying it goes fast, but it seems like ages to go for me! :(

Aw Jamie, if its any consolation, the last 4 weeks have been the fastest yet so before you know it you will be 26 weeks and wondering where the time went :hug:

Hi Snuggle and everyone,

I'm in double figures too!!! I know what you mean about not realising there's a baby growing inside me. Even though i can feel him moving a lot, I just don't connect that with an actual person inside me!!!

Roll on 3rd tri!!

K.xxx

OMG and me havent paid much attention to how many days i have left before now but it is sounding better now im in double figures. yay!!! :dance: :dance:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back