Just need to get to the 24th.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Working part time is leaving me with way too much time on my hands (and mind lol). I got really bored earlier and started messing about with the doppler, put it on my back for a bit and heard "doodoodoodoodoo" :shock:. Frightened the living crap out of me after my dream that Podge would grow out of my back and not my tummy.....then realised one of the rabbits was humping my boyfriend's boot :roll:
I've got the midwife friday and my 12 week scan next thursday and then we are going on holiday next saturday so these days in between are going to drag so much :(. My best friend seems to be getting all my symptoms (I see her every day) so now I'm feeling guilty lol.
Roll on next saturday xxxxxxxxxx

Did u find hb straight away? Im not stressing too much at the min, just would have loved to hear it xx

Charlie at first I couldn't even hear my own heartbeat lmao. I tried for about half an hour and then flipped over onto all fours, had a very full bladder and heard it for about 5 secs. I knew where my bladder was cos it felt like it would pop so went just above it xxxxxxxxxx

I'm going away next Saturday too :)

Im sure the time will fly by. It's already been 4 days since We were counting down from 12 days to the scan.

Lol Baby brain I have that feeling of boredom and hating being at home.

This is the exact reason why I'm not buying a doppler. I have waaaaayyyy too many things to worry about now I'm pregnant. Would probably have a heart attack every time I couldn't find heart beat!!!! Can't wait til 26th for the first scan. IT IS TAKING FOREVER!!! Thought when I went back to work it would keep me distracted but still can't stop thinking about bubs all day every day. Have booked a little holiday for 5 days at half term though - flights were so cheap it would have been rude to refuse!!!

I'm going away next Saturday too :)

Im sure the time will fly by. It's already been 4 days since We were counting down from 12 days to the scan.

Here's hoping :) where are you going?

I am going to Miami then driving to the Florida Keys and coming home via New York!

I can not wait!

Just hope there will be good news for us both on Thursday, or I really don't know what I will do. I keep telling myself that it was practically fully formed so the chance of it going bad now has got to be pretty small surely? lol.

Aaaww hun it will be fine for us both :) sleepy sue found a statistic that if an early scan detects a heartbeat the chances of something going wrong is reduced right down to only 3%. Try not to worry and I get the feeling we will be moaning about stuff to eachother in Tri 3 before long :) xxxxxxxx

My log cabin in York seems a bit piddly now lmao xxxxxxxxxx

I hope you are right hun. I just keep thinking that it will be twice as hard if it goes bad now as I have seen the little critter in there moving about etc. I'm just having a wobble I'm sure. We'll be fine!

A cabin in York sounds perfect to me. It will be lovely and relaxing. York is one of my favourite places!

I know I shouldn't complain but I don't enjoy flying and it's starting to churn me up a bit. My usual response is to have a fair few drinks in the airport but obviously this time that is out of the question. We booked this holiday to get over the miscarriage in April and this pregnancy was unplanned - we were going to wait until after the holiday at least!

Rofl just goes to show they come went they want to hun. Maybe ask your midwife for something safe that will calm your nerves, am sure there will be something you can do or take. We are seeing it as the calm before the storm really, one last chance to chill out before our lives explode into madness, my pregnancy wasn't unplanned as such I suppose, more like a bloomin miracle lol so we are so unprepared in every way.
You'll have a fab time :) xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back