Just had to share!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Its DHs and my fiirst wedding anniversary today and i am currently in tears cos he just sent mr the most loveliest card.

It said:
thank you for bringing your light into my darkness and sharing your heart with mine. Thank you for being there for me. I love you.

How lovely is that?! Know things have been really tough for us recently but we had such an amazing time together at the weekend. Its so easy when your tired and stressed to get things out of perspective so our break away was a god send cos it reminded us both of how much we love each other. We are just both so busy tring our best for James that we get a bit blinkered and forget Alan and Jen are not just Mummy and Daddy so our anniversary is a very well timed reminder.
:cheer: :cheer:

Im a loved up bunny today girls!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww that is wonderful hun and congratulations on your first anniversary :hug:

How lovely!!

I want to get married - but finances dont agree at the moment - babies are to expencive!!

Hope you have a lovely day xx

Happy Anniversary! :hug: That's a lovely card and it shows he thinks the world of you.

13186804_aef8f4b593.jpg

That is a lovely note too!!! Bless him!!

Glad you are a happy bunny again! :)

Happy anniversary hope you both enjoy the rest of your special day

Happy Anniversary!!!

That card is lovely, so glad that you have had a good time together :hug:

Happy first anniversary, it's also mine and Anders first wedding anniversary today!!! :D

I was woken up to a champagne and strawberry breakfast, it was lovely :D

Great day to be married!! :dance:

Aww how sweet!

Happy 1st anniversary!

OH says thats my wedding out the window now we have another LO on the way - any bloody excuse!!

That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary :cheer: :cheer:

Aw who says romance is dead!

Happy Anniversary! :hug:

happy 1st wedding anniversary

i hope theres many more happy times ahead hun for all of you :hug:

awwww that's just brought a tear to my eye (dam hormones) that's lovely darling and congrats to you both on your anniversary! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back