Just had a panic

Sassysugar

Reaction score
Colby just scared me half to death. I always do a feed after bath, he had only fed for about 5 mins when he started crying, so sat him up and started patting him on the back to see if it was wind.

He's not a sicky baby, I never have to have a muslin while bf and think I can could on one hand the times he's brought up a little milk. I put him up to my shoulder to pat him and he made a funny noise and threw up on my shoulder, I brought him forward and he just started throwing up everywhere, literally opened his mouth and it wouldn't stop, down my top, over my nursing cushion, over himself, over the sofa, everywhere. It was just constant liquid (Little Britain sprung to mind). I didn't know what to do, bless him, he finally stopped and then kept crying, poor wee pet. I felt so helpless.

I had given him banana and avocado today at lunch (he has had both before) but maybe one of them didn't agree with him today? I had to bath him again (and have a shower myself) as it stank of proper sick and not milk. Had to give him a big cuddle. He's seems fine now and was giggling in the bath but oh my god he didn't half scare me!!!

He's asleep now, it must have taken it out of him, poor wee soul

It could be a stomach bug - there is a lot going round (globally!) at the moment.

ps hope he's better tomorrow - must have been very scary.

Owens got his viral stomach thing and has been projectile vom and it's so scary :/ x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Bless him hope he's back to himself by the morning x

Could be a bug so many about. Funny though Kynon has become a lot more sicky since he can sit up properly and he never used to get sick. Hope he's ok now x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I wondered about tummy bug, so far he's been ok. He's had a few feeds since then and not been sick again. It was very strange but god it scared me!

Poor little man. Hope he's feeling better for you today xx

Oh poor thing I hope he's feeling better today

Totally back to normal today, don't know what happened yesterday. He's currently chewing on my remote control while trying to touch my iPad as I type lol

That's good x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back