• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Got My BFP!!

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

I'm Moving over here from the TTC section, although i am a bit sad to leave because they are all such lovley ladies! i'm sure your not that bad over here
;)

I got my BFP 2 days ago, and did a CB digi today, just to make it feel all that more real!

And i've rang the docs and have an appointment to see the MW on the 15th June (Will be 5+5 then) i did ask weather i have to be so many weeks along before i see her but she said as soon as i get a bfp i can see her! wasn't like that with DS!

Anyway i hope you ladies are all having a good pregnancy so far! i've only got slight nausea, nothing too bad, just feels like hunger pains, and big sore boobs, and i bit of a headache! no symptons before my bfp though! lol

Thankyou For reading :flower: xxx

Last edited:
Hi Butterfly Boo :wave:

welcome to tri 1. congrats on your bfp!

it is sad leaving those lovely ladies in ttc but if you are anything like me, its the first place i still head to everytime i log on.

best wishes for the next 8 months! xx

Welcome to tri 1 hope you feel at home here soon and hopefully your friends from ttc will be joining you soon xx

Welcome to tri 1! Congratulations on your BFP! I'm quite disappointed I never got to start in TTC as, well, I wasn't really trying but will definitely get my arse over there if we decide (OH is already hinting he wants more lol) to have another =]

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1. I still head to the am I pregnant thread first to see how everyone is doing, though I was only there for 1 day!! xx

Welcome and congrats :) xxxx

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1! X

Congrats Hun and welcome Xx

Brilliant news!!! Welcome to tri1, it's such a fab feeling getting that BFP!!! Happy days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back