Just dont see the end

zaymisa

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope your all well, having a bad day well notthat bad lol i just feel like now im in 3rd tri its taking for ever to get to due date anybody else feel like this?x

Yup I got to that point at around 30 weeks too lol...

NOw we only have 8 weeks left I am starting to realise how much we haven;t done because we thought we had time!!!!!!!!! oops......

I was like that 2wks ago and now I have hit 30wks +1 and only have 69 days left I'm very excited!!! Just got to keep doing things other than work to help the time pass, we are all soon to be mummies :) x

I still have so much to do but time does seem to have stopped unfortunately- I really want it to speed up a little- pregnancy is an awful long time!

I know EVERYONE is pregnant for the same amount of time but a friend recently found out she is preggers and as weird as it sounds it doesn't seem as long

I have been pregnant as has bellariven since end of august ish through to may - THAT feels like a long time spanning all 4 seasons! My friend got pregnant this month and baby is due first couple of days december- for some weird reason that doesn't sound as long?!

kinda but kinda not wanting to wish it away either xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back