Will this never end!!!???

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by gems, Nov 22, 2007.

1. gems

gems Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel like there gonna be pregnant forever? Feeling a bit fed up today as I really didn't expect to still be pregnant at this stage. I certainly didn't think I would make it to my due date but its looking like I will only 4 days 2 go! I really feel sorry for all you ladies that are really over due. I feel like the pregnancy is gonna drive me crazy! I really am looking forward to labour now and wish it would just hurry up feels like its never gonna end! Also am really sick of people calling to say have you had the baby yet? Like I wouldn't tell anyone if I had had her. Anyways moan over with :) Anyone else feeling like this? xxxxxxxx

2. emma28

emma28 Well-Known Member

ME

Everyday when I take the boy to school, there is one mum who always says "have you not had that baby yet?"

I could punch her.

And I've 6 weeks left.

3. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

I felt like I'd been pregnant forever from around 20 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But technically I've been pregnant now for 72 weeks... there was just an 8 year age gap in the middle... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

4. annem

annem Well-Known Member

its taking so long!! i wish i had not found out till i was 3 months now!

5. hannah_1993

hannah_1993 Active Member

yes im 35weeks, got 33days left if she is on time, and it seems to be taking forever and im sop excited. Im really impacient about antything so this is even worse lol,but cant wait til my LO is here

6. michelles1985

michelles1985 Well-Known Member

Yeah I feel the same too. Found out I was pregnant at 8 weeks so I feel like it's been forever. :hug: