Will this never end!!!???

gems

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like there gonna be pregnant forever? Feeling a bit fed up today as I really didn't expect to still be pregnant at this stage. I certainly didn't think I would make it to my due date but its looking like I will only 4 days 2 go! I really feel sorry for all you ladies that are really over due. I feel like the pregnancy is gonna drive me crazy! I really am looking forward to labour now and wish it would just hurry up feels like its never gonna end! Also am really sick of people calling to say have you had the baby yet? Like I wouldn't tell anyone if I had had her. Anyways moan over with :) Anyone else feeling like this? xxxxxxxx

ME

Everyday when I take the boy to school, there is one mum who always says "have you not had that baby yet?"

I could punch her.

And I've 6 weeks left.

I felt like I'd been pregnant forever from around 20 weeks :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But technically I've been pregnant now for 72 weeks... there was just an 8 year age gap in the middle... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its taking so long!! i wish i had not found out till i was 3 months now!

yes im 35weeks, got 33days left if she is on time, and it seems to be taking forever and im sop excited. Im really impacient about antything so this is even worse lol,but cant wait til my LO is here

Yeah I feel the same too. Found out I was pregnant at 8 weeks so I feel like it's been forever. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back