Just come back from early scan...

Jem1

Reaction score
Wow, what an amazing experience! I was so nervous after my last experience under the epu but saw my little bundle of joy and it's lovely heart beating away! Then it decided
to give us a show and started moving about kicking its little legs and lifting it's bottom in the air! I can't explain what a relief it was as last time I went my poor little one had stopped growing. Couldn't get a pic as I was in and out but got my 12 week scan next Thursday so hopefully will get a lovely pic. Needless to say I'm all loved up with my little bambino! Xxx

Awww, so glad all went well hun. And how cute that baby decided to give you a bit of a show while you were there - must have known Mummy was watching LOL :lol:
Look forward to seeing a pic next thursday :)

It was I never expected that in a million years, both me and the OH we're staring in amazement! Xxx

Jem1, that's great news! I also had my scan today and it was fantastic. Yey, two very happy ladies today eh!:dance:

Oh wow Jem1 I am so happy for you - it must have been an amazing experience. Congratulations to you too He@theR :)
My 1st scan seems such a long way off still! I am soooooo impatient! Xxx

Glad yours went well too he@ther, it's quite tomerhing else. Thanks katkin, I had a scan under the as I has some spotting got my 12 week scan next week so I'll be seeing baby twice in a week and a half. Xxx

Yaaaaay great news!!!! Just think another 6month's and that bean will be wiggling and showing his/her bum in the outside world :) xx

It is pretty bonkers that, I keep picturing it kicking about. Think baby was mad at the lady disturbing it! Xxx

I'm so pleased for you!
I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but I can't wait to be feeling it too! :) <3 x

So pleased you had a great scan.

I had another early scan today and I've been put forward to 11 weeks :)
So lovely to see little bean again and how much he/she has grown!

So pleased you had a great scan.

I had another early scan today and I've been put forward to 11 weeks :)
So lovely to see little bean again and how much he/she has grown!

Yeah its the best feeling ever, im looking forward to my 12 week scan next week to have a bit more time there. Glad yours went well too hun!
xxx

How exciting!! I can't imagine it, I wonder if that's the moment it will all become real! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back