• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just Catching Up

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hola,

Just saying 'hi' because I have felt very guilty for not replying to peeps posts this week. I am very busy with work atm, so by the time I get in and log in it is late, then there is so much to read that it takes a good hour and half to look at everything properly. I like to try and make thoughtful replies...but I really haven't had the time. :(

I have another mad week at work and then TWO WEEKS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: So I will be post-o-holic then :D

I have been skimming through all the posts and just wanted to say 'HELLO!!' and wish everyone loads and loads of luck and baby dust :hug:

Michelle
xxxx

:wave: ain't work a bummer :x . You lucky thing having 2 weeks off, got anything nice planned?

feel iove been the same , if dh adnt been working lates i prob wouldnt have been either !

hope u plan something nice for your 2 weeks off !

thanks G3m and FC. got our annual trip to Haven in Berwick with all our mates on easter weekend. we started going years ago when we were students...a fridge full of beer and endless drinking games. 9 years later we're all professionals, but still like to pretend we're 20!!

Of course...if I get my BFP next week I wont be able to drink :shock: ah well, would rather be pg anyways :D

I am going to spend the rest of the hols doing all the housework I never get round to in term time. Sounds really boring, I know, but I just LOVE having a good clean....makes me feel all housewifey. :D

I am sure I am going to squeeze in some shopping and lunch dates with my girlfriends too :cheer: :cheer:

Hooray for hols!

M
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen